Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Starting Out!

There is a time in our life that we all fall. We all struggle. We all have doubt. I find it hard sometimes to keep walking. Now those who think that they are so full of Love and Light from above seem to argue about what a Spiritual Adviser is to feel. In my opinion we are still human just like everyone else. We still contain some sort of darkness inside of us, and at times we struggle with it. You see there can not be light without the dark. There can not be good without bad. You can not know how to truly heal unless you know how to hurt. It is the understanding of the two that you must figure out. We have to make a decision on if we are going to use that knowledge for good or bad. When doing Tarot Readings for people in California I could tap into their emotions and aura so easily. Here in Washington I am having a hard time just making contact with my God and spirits. At this place I feel like I have been dropped in the middle of nowhere with no map or guidence to point me in the right direction. I am to find out what I am to do and where I am to go. So I find myself writing in my journal one day at a local coffee shop and thinking that I need to document my thoughts and feelings so that someone can read it and relate. One thing I know for sure is that I will always move from one idea to the next when I write, and if you can keep up then maybe you will have some information, not advice, to give me. The student always learns from the teacher and the teacher is always learning form the student. So this day comes to an end and another approaches so that we will wake up fresh and new.

No comments:

Post a Comment