Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Nature of Today's Energy 6/12/11

  The Moon. The start of a new lesson. Now the minor cards picked during the week will be applied to this wonderful card. I love using my Saints Tarot because The Moon card always makes me smile. This card is associated with Saint Mary. She sits in the stars and shines light on the world. The energy will be feminine and also intuitive. We see the moon as this mystical being that has pull over water. Understand that today will be about mystery along this journey. How some things just do not make sense until the very end. I always think about a hard journey when I see this card, but really it is more about our inner compass. Always remember that our guidance comes from within. Be compassionate towards others. Try to see the beauty that lies within. Be kind. Shine a light within the darkest corner of your heart. Believe in yourself and follow your first instinct.

Affirmation:
  I trust and believe that the decisions I make today will lead me to great things.

No comments:

Post a Comment