Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Nature of Today's Energy 6/28/11

  The Ace of Cups. Well this is a repeat from Sunday. I still feel like the energy will be just like on Sunday. It will be filled with old flames, new relationships, and friends. I could feel the love on Sunday. I could see it and understand that this card can mean many different things. What I have to keep in mind is that The Tower does mean destruction. This is a lesson that must be learned during this time. I still believe that we must decide if our relationships contain value. Let me put it to you this way...I always state to my friends that I am here for them no matter what. I will always help them in any way possible. I will always look out for them when need be. Also I would offer them the shirt off my back if possible. I state to them that during certain times in our lives we must move forward. If you give and give and give without thinking of yourself then you will get lost within shuffle. You do not have to go out of your way to help anyone. You simply have to exist and love. Today be you within this world. Let your flame burn bright and understand that sometimes you have to let go of others in order to find yourself.

Affirmation:
  There is beauty within the destruction in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment