Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Nature of Today's Energy 6/7/11

  The Knight of Cups. I was advised that this is "The Mystic". When I hear this I think of the occult. I also think of magic and the power of illusion. They can take hold on our lives and keep us sitting in the dark...or walking around in circles. Temperance tells us about the lesson of healing and the cards that fall during this week speak of people or memories that we need to address. Are we afraid of what stands behind the curtain of illusion? The Mystic, to me, is constantly learning about the unseen and trying to apply it to our reality. The trying on his part can cause the confusion in his life. He strives to have others understand what he understands and in the proving part he loses his faith. Be like the mystic with the learning part of your life today, but understand that the information given to you is for you, and you alone.

Affirmation:
  My body and spirit are cleared and balanced.

No comments:

Post a Comment