Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Nature of Today's Energy 7/10/11

  The Sun. My spirit guide advised me of this card last night. I am starting to trust in my spirit guide and the advise she gives me. She is a great spiritual friend and before I met her in meditation I was confused with my spiritual process. I was confused with the path that I was walking. I had seen her once or twice in my inner temple, but would only go to her when times were tough. Now she is constantly by my side giving me my space and privacy when needed. Funny how an all seeing being respects my privacy. Even now as I type she is guiding me and looking at the words that I type. She smiles and is advising me that others will see this and come to acknowledge their spirit guides. She told me about the Sun. The sun shines on everything and everyone. It gives freely and at times leads you to home when you are lost. Understand that in the spiritual world The Sun and The Moon are out all the time. Dark is just one aspect of the astral plane and co-exists with the Light. We choose to live in darkness at times. What we must understand is that the Light is constantly on inside. We are always shinning, and when we think that there is no light within the tunnel, we come to find that we are the Light. Burn bright as the Sun and be Happy. Smile at those around you and understand that one person can make a difference.

Affirmation:
  There is Success and Happiness in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment