Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Nature of Today's Energy 7/12/11

  The Moon. I am being advised to use my pendulum today to pick the card. My spirit guide advised me what the card would be and sure enough I picked it with the pendulum. What we are going to be feeling today is an energy of Faith. We will know in advance what the results will be and in turn we are to trust that thought. This is what Faith is based on. We know that the Universe will take care of things today. As a matter of fact my spirit guide is telling me that "Today is the day". Make sure you look at every blessing in your life and learn to trust your intuition. We all contain some sort of gift on different levels, and we can develop that gift and grow. What we have to understand is that this gift is from Source, Universe, God. Use it and understand it. Work with it and you will come to know yourself in a different way. My spirit guide is stating "To be well my children of the light".

Affirmation:
  I trust and believe that the decisions I make today will lead me to great things.

No comments:

Post a Comment