Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Nature of Today's Energy 7/17/11

  Judgement. An awakening. This is more about the acceptance of the Lessons we are learning. The energy will contain new information that will take us closer to enlightenment. My spirit guide is advising me that today will be about Trust and Acceptance. "Today is about understanding where we are going and where we are standing. On this earth we live without knowledge of our impact. The Judgement card talks about our awakening that will take place. For so long we have been asleep and it is time to wake up and become the children of light."
As I sit here and listen to my spirit guide, I think of how we sometimes are asleep. We wait for something to take place. We wait for that person to enter into our lives. We wait for that perfect job to enter into our lives. We wait...and wait...and wait. But really what are we waiting for? We are waiting for certain circumstances, that will never come into existence without thought in action, to arrive and sweep us off our feet. We are waiting for Gabriel to blow his trumpet and tell us...This is the time. Understand that it is happening all the time and everyday. We are constantly being spoken to by our Source as to what to do and where to go. It always comes down to two choices:
"Move or standstill?"

Affirmation:
  I embrace the change in my life and know that it will lead me to a positive experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment