Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Nature of Today's Energy 7/23/11

  The Five of Wands. This card usually means conflict, but I am taking this card as irritation. Do not take things so personal. What you will find here is that the only conflict or irritation you have is with yourself. Everyone else is busy being who they are. You must understand that with change comes confusion. With confusion comes frustration. Let go of this frustration and irritation. Let go of whatever is hurting you. When you do this action you will find that you can move forward and be the real you. You will find that the conflict was internal and you decided to make external. These past few days I have been struggling with the meaning of the cards that I pull. I am only coming up with one sentence answers. My spirit guide is advising me that it is okay to give a sentence or two about the nature of the energy. That it is okay to only speak a few words, rather than give a whole paragraph about something so simple. So easy. Be well today and let go of the conflict.

Affirmation:
  I embrace the change in my life and know that it will lead me to a positive experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment