Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Nature of Today's Energy 7/27/11

  The Star. A new lesson to learn. Well not actually new, but you know what I mean. When I think of The Star, I think of hope. Well everyone thinks of hope when this card comes up. I think of the hope of a new dawn or ending of a day. We get to start over in the morning. The water in the lake is calm and steady. The water is transformation. The water is a cleansing. The star is what guides us in the proper direction. Look for the constant in your life. Look towards what is not moving or distracting you from positive thought. Really take a look at what is around you and think about what is important in your life. The star only brings information. The star brings more faith to you, but you have to figure out how to use it. Faith is a tricky gift. You really have to believe that something will happen and then forget about it. Acknowledge the intention and let it go. Do not dwell on how it will happen or at what point in your life it will enter. The star guides us through our trials and tribulations. The star gives us hope that one day our heart's desire will be manifested.

Affirmation:
  I give my heart's desire to Source and have faith that it will be manifested into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment