Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Nature of Today's Energy 10/20/11

  The Chariot.
I am taking back my personal power. I am using my energy to receive healing. I am stopping others from taking my energy and leaving me weak. I am stopping all leaks within my vessel and taking back my personal power. Where does it come from? Why the Universe of course. I am going to take care of this Chariot called a body. I am going to look for answers within myself. I am going to seek knowledge within my spirit. The Chariot talks about movement and containment of all things needed within a Vessel or Body of movement. So my message to you is "Take back your personal power". Stop your energy from leaking out so that others can drain you. Listen to your body when it is telling you to look within and receive healing energy. Take care of yourself.

Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment