Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

The Nature of Today's Energy 10/3/11

  The Sun.
A new lesson that is entering into our life. Well, not really new, but you get the point. I understand now that the Major Arcana cards are always at work within our life. We all take on these roles. We all learn the lesson that the card has. It may change at times, and we may never see all the lessons it has to offer in this lifetime, but we move forward and understand. The Sun is advising me that it is a time of happiness. I was talking to a friend the other day and no matter how dark and dim the tunnel may have seemed. He could still see the light at the end of the tunnel. I always tell him "Everything happens for a reason". He in turn will say it to me every so often with a grin on his face. I think he is making fun of me at times, but in some way I know he does believe it. This is the Sun. A constant flow of light shinning down on everything. The Sun teaches us that during every journey there may be rain and clouds, but the Sun still shines in the Universe. You can not stop it from burning. This is how we are to be today. Shine and know that everything contains light within it. Your light can lead you to wonderful things. Understand that sometimes you have to be the light within the darkness. Shine bright on everything. Love as bright as you can.

Affirmation:
  There is success and happiness in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment