Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

The Nature of Today's Energy 12/17/11

  This is a repeat card and the spirits must really want us to learn the lesson of Tradition.

     The Hierophant.

Tradition. We do it because it is a habit. We do it because it means safety. We do it because we have to.
Tradition is only a word. It creates a safe harbor for us within the chaos of our life. If we return to tradition than it will turn out okay. If we follow the ritual, then I will be safe. Tradition is just a motion, that if done in the right way, will produce a circumstance. The chaos is still there, but at that very moment you do not see it. At that very moment you forget about the chaos and focus on the beauty within it. You focus on the positive. Really take a look at your tradition, at your ritual, and see if it is based off of habit or based off of faith.


Blessed Be.

2 comments:

  1. I liked this. Reminds me of my own daily affrmations and Manafestations im Blessing into my life. I hope and Pray that your finding what You need by moving away. Im relocating to San Dego in May 2012. Im excited for the New Adventure.. Peace and Blessings..Anthony Flores

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessed Be! Keep at it and go with the flow of energy. I am sure the move will be such a great experience.

    ReplyDelete