Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

The Nature of Today's Energy 8/2/2012

8/2/2012 Thursday:

I know that when I plant a seed of love into my reality, it is very hard for me to wait to see it bloom. Sometimes I try to rush the process by tending to it too much. Remember when I stated that the Universe distracts us from the intent we wish to create in order for it to bloom. If we are to stare at it for too long, then we become blinded by its presence. So, Source decides to take our mind off of things by throwing a little chaos into our life. What this does is aids us in letting that wonderful thing take place.
This is what the energy is about.
I know. I am late on this entry, but this is more about reflection and what the day brought. I know that I can try to rush such a great project, but all things must happen in their own time. Believe and it shall take place. Live and all good will blossom.

Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment