Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

The Nature of Today's Energy 8/5/2012

8/5/2012 Sunday:

Fire is the element associated with passion. Air can also be used in conjunction with Fire in order to bring passion into your life.
Inspiration is associated with Fire and the card of the day is the Ace of Wands. This is the beginning of everything. Our thoughts start out with the element of Fire. The Moon speaks to me about the journey we are taking at this time.
Sometimes the journey will contain danger and mishaps, but it is all how we look at the situation. I know that in my life, I sometimes look for the wrong in a perfect situation. I look for the fall, while I am still taking the leap. Funny how the brain works. We start to put expectations on those around us. Do they live up to them?
Can I live up to them?
For everything within our life is a personification of who we are.

The creation of an item starts with a thought. It moves forward along the stages of the elements and is created into our existence through the element of Earth. Start with the thought first.
What is your dream?
What is your belief?
What is your standard?
I know that I can create such greatness in my life if I allow the energy to flow and not try to create with limitations. Source brings to me everything I need. I simply have to allow it to happen.

Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment