Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

The Nature of the Week's Energy 9/10/2012: Choice and Temptation

9/10/2012 Monday:


The choices I make in life are affected by the environment I have created. What is within my state of existance?
I can be faced with the choices that pull me down. I can be faced with the choices that can drown my dreams.
I make a decision and hope for the best...or hope for the worst.
What is the worst thing that could happen?
I could stop existing.
Not die, but stop existing.
Existance is the act of living.
Living in this world with the intent to be the exact thing that I was born to do.
I was born to live.
I am alive right now and I smile.
Temptation can be the act of choosing that which hurts our spirit.
I lean towards something that seems appealing.
Appealing to the vein eye.
Sometimes the path I choose is not the correct one, but I must remember that it will lead me to my next destination. It may take a little longer than usual, but I will arrive on time.
The real truth is within the decisions I make that get me to my destination.
There may be serveral of them just sitting on the side of the road. There may be many trying to catch a ride to greatness. Some may look dirty and others will be plated in gold. Which one will you pick up?
I know that there have been many shinny decisions that I have made, and came to find out that I wanted to kick them out of my vessel a few miles down the ride, and then there have been the dirty decisions, that I have made, and found out that they were the most beneficial.
Take a chance.
You may just find that it was the most beautiful decision you will ever make in your life.

Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment