Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

The Nature of Today's Energy 4.21.13: Prosperity

Sunday 4.21.13:

The card, regarding the energy of the day, is the Sun. It sits in the position of the Bee/Compassion/Forgiveness.
The hidden energy card is Death.

Some state that all good things must come to an end.
What do I state? I invoke the great Karen Carpenter and quote "We've only just begun, to live."

My day was filled with so much food and happiness. I enjoyed the nice day in Austin and tried a new pizza place in the process. I had a hard time relating the card to the day, until the very end hours of this glorious night. It hit me after we returned from shopping. The energy did contain prosperity. The energy was about transformation. The day challenged me to see compassion in everything.

Did you show others compassion?

The day is not over yet and I want to advise you that the real prosperity lies within the moment. Your prosperity is in you heart. In the home you have made.

Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment