Pages

Saturday, May 11, 2013

The Nature of Today's Energy 5.11.13: A Time of Healing

Saturday 5.11.13:


Today is very much a day of healing. The card of the day is Temperance. The hidden energy card is Death. 

I have been asleep for most of the day. I have noticed that when my spirit is going through change and it makes a major breakthrough, then I tend to get really sick, and a break through happens. My gift changes and manifests into something wonderful. 

I can advise you that getting sick is not a bad thing. Our body requires it, in order to become immune to that certain virus. 

A healer must take on the form of sickness, in order to understand it, and to be able to heal others. There is not much I can say about the energy of today, but I can state this much. 

Spirits and energy are one in the same. The energy is unknown, so we become afraid of it. Sickness can set in, when we receive a wonderful psychic attack. They are no bueno. In the end we move forward. We learn to heal. We advance in our gift. 

Blessed Be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment