Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

The Nature of Today's Energy 6.15.13: Are you going to believe that which is told or that which you know?

Saturday 6.15.13:


The card of the day is The Solar Plexus Chakra. The hidden energy card is the Moon. The card sits in the position of Problem Solving = resolution.

I was talking with Brian Parker, the other day, and it was confirmed that I should start to write my weekend entries early.

So, here it goes.

What thoughts come to mind when I think of the cards?

Are we being true to our inner self?
When people piss on your feet and tell you it is raining, do you usually believe them?

What if you did not see them do this and in turn you are feeling that something is not true. What are you going to believe. The physical objects in your life or believe in your inner voice that is screaming "Liar!".

The journey will be difficult if you choose to believe everything that people are telling you.
The statement of "you can not" will be screamed at you several times. Do you know that it is possible to do anything, in this lifetime, with a little bit of faith in what is known. I know that good is in front of me. I know that if I choose to move forward, then there is nothing that can hold me back.

I have to remember who I am. I have to remember what my voice sounds like. I have to be able to be heard within the crashing sounds of a storm.
To exist while everything around me is ripped to shreds. What do you think I will be left with? What tools will fall to the ground? Maybe I will be left with exactly what is needed to move forward. 

Blessed be.




No comments:

Post a Comment