Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2013

The Nature of Today's Energy 6.22.13: Breaking Down of an Old Thought Pattern

Saturday 6.22.13:


The card of the day is the Four of Wands. The hidden energy card is the Tower. The card sits in the position of Sun = illumination, growth, God Energy. 

When I first looked at the cards, on this day, I started to remember the Water Park in Ventura. My real journey began there. It was at that very moment of thought and process, while walking on the path, that started this wonderful journey to Austin. My spirit was yelling to me. Calling to me from across the river, from across the sea. 

The weather was perfect. I told Brian that if I ever return home again and place my roots into the ground of Ventura, I will never complain of the hot days again. The heat here in Austin is much worse. 

I miss the breeze from the ocean that would blow across my face. I miss the wonderful days of laughter and enjoyment as my friends and I walked down main street. I miss the great adventures of jumping over the mission fence, to take a short cut, to a friends house. The trips to the corner store to pick up a bottle of wine and call it a night cap, even though we started drinking at noon. 

What is the message of the day?

What more can I tell you about the breaking down of an old thought pattern? 

You must find the difference between a memory and a regret. I do not regret the choices I have made within my life. I look back on thoughts of old and smile. They do not pull at my heart strings and make me want to pick everything up and move. They are small moments of clarity that remind me of just how strong I am. Where my heart lies within times of trouble and confusion. It reminds me of my own self worth. I know that there are memories to be made here in Austin. The memory of spiritual growth. If I was to return to Ventura, I surely will hug everything in my path and treat every person as if they were a long lost friend, for I understand that you sometimes have to get away in order to want to go back home, again. To appreciate what was really present at that very moment. 

The old thought patter of regret must be broken. The cycle must be destroyed and a new thought of memory and acknowledgment must take place. Take place within your heart and flourish. 

Blessed Be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment