Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Nature of Today's Energy 6.27.13: Burn that Bridge!

Thursday 6.27.13:


The card of the day is the Ace of Wands. The hidden energy card is The World. The card sits in the position of Lady's Mantle = Mother, healing, and alchemy.

When you set off on a journey, there is always a product of your work, that you look at and think "I really hate the way it looks and wish to destroy it". 

When someone states that you must not burn your bridges, for surely you will have to cross over them again. Did you know that there are other places that a river can be crossed at?

Certain rock formations make a natural bridge to the other side. You are never stuck on one side of this wonderful body of water. As a matter of fact, you probably could grow wings and fly across. In the spiritual world, anything is possible. 

Today brings about a new wave of inspiration. Opportunity that will come out of left field. One cycle of destruction leads into the other. A time of healing is taking place. To release all that is before you. To let go. 

We struggle with the flow of energy. In that process we move up and down, left and right, and the rocky starts shake us to the bone. 

We feel it as the decent of the waterfall sits before us. 

I am afraid of the change that stands before me. I am afraid of the good that will come from the burning of my bridge. Setting fire to the only exit that is visible, can be scary. 

Prayer and meditation seem to be calling my name. They beckon me to knock everything into place, while I travel in the astral plane. 

I need a little inspiration in my life right now. I need to go out and walk. To get out and just think. Think of the great things that are within my life. That is what the day is going to bring. A new way out. A new bridge. It does not take long to build. You can use anything to cross over the calm river of water. No one said that it would be a raging stream of water. The perception is all within your eyes. What do you really see. The water only reflects what you are feeling. 

Be calm and the river will be calm. Be upset and the river will be upset. 

Maybe it is time to burn that bridge. Burn it to the ground. Who is stating that you need it? Maybe it is the very thing in your life that you need to let go of?
Let go and fly. 

Blessed Be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment