Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Nature of Today's Energy 7.17.13: There is Always More than Enough

Wednesday 7.17.13:


The card of the day is The Empress. The hidden energy card is The World. The card sits in the position of Nettle = boundaries and caution.

What a fine day. 

I am adjusting to the California environment. 

As I started to do things around the house and boss my partner around, I found that time was slipping out of my hands, and my entry for the day was put at the end of the list. I am sitting here, in the room that we are staying in, and writing about the energy of the day. 

I found a wonderful smokey quartz pendant that I could wear here in California. This is the stone that filters a lot of the energy that is around me, so that I am not always on overload with information. The stone that I had to wear in Texas was known as Brown Tourmaline. It did wonders for me. The energy would be pushed outward and the spirits around were silenced. When I concentrated on what was being said, I could hear the spirits around me, and pick up different images for those that I am reading for. 

So much information. I went to the DMV to see if I can get my California drivers license and also a lot of shopping for little things. 

Little things that add up in cost when you are on a budget. 

I have to remember that there is always more than enough. That there is always a constant. The energy is about understanding the cycles of change. That money is an ever flowing energy that we must learn to let go of. 

We must learn to recognize which items are a necessity and which items are not. 
I must understand that Source will take care of the things I need and also will supply me with the means to create abundance. 

I must not worry. One cycle of abundance will lead into the next. I am not aware of what is happening behind the curtain as the stage is being set. What will take place in Act II of my life? I am sure it is a musical. I am also sure that the stage will be set with gold and glitter. This is how we must see our life. What does your abundance look like? What will the stage look like with your Act II?

Blessed Be.  

No comments:

Post a Comment