Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The Nature of Today's Energy 7.2.13: Powerful Transformation is Healing the Ego

Tuesday 7.2.13:


The card of the day is the Chariot. The hidden energy card is the Devil. The card sits in the position of Lady's Mantle = mother, healing, and alchemy. 

We have obtained all the tools necessary to move forward. Kind of like a scavenger hunt. 

Sometimes the keys we hold on our ring do not make sense. They open a certain door. They open a certain lock. 

The keys jingle with every step we take. What is taking place?

Our spirit is going through major change. 
"Heck! Our spirit is always going through major change, Aaron, tell me something I do not know!"

I know, I know. This is nothing new. What if I was to tell you that with great change comes great opportunity. Would your spirit be put at ease?

Sometimes we get so caught up on the small things. Sometimes we get caught up on what could take place. What if you were to live in this moment? This single minute that you are sitting in? Find the good within the issues at hand. Find the peace. 

Knock your spirit back into alignment with your divine plan. Shake it into place. Get it ready for the experience of the key unlocking the door. Unlocking the door to your next destination. 

There are moments where we have to go through a little bit of suffering. It is all part of the change. We must get use to the removal of the negative responses within our life. 

I sit here, within my great change, and wait for instruction. Wait for the downloading of great information from Source. 

I have already been advised that it is time to return home. Return to that which I know of. To those who I care for. Everything will work out in my favor, as long as I keep moving, and realize that I am able to move forward with great skill and motion. 

My Ego will try to stop me. To state that I am not able to do what is needed. That there should always be conflict, in order for change to be positive. This is not true. I can move with the flow of energy or against it, but my intent has to be one of peace and joy. Some may see it as swimming up stream. Others may see it as going with the flow of current. 
Then there are those who state that you are in charge of the flow of energy. That you are able to change the direction at any time by the simple thoughts you have during the day. 

Healing must take place within the Ego. It is that small child that states "I am lonely. I am not enough. I am not worthy. "

This is your spiritual gauge that advises you of your own inner strength. It states that you are worthy! You are more than enough!. You are surrounded by loved ones. 

This can be hard to believe. To know that you are worthy, is a difficult item to grasp. Especially when you have been left battered and bruised on the floor by someone you love. 

Not to worry. Your wounds will heal. You will get back up and move again. Move forward in the right direction. The change may seem difficult but remember that it all takes place for a good reason. 

Blessed Be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment