Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Lovers.

Woke up this morning and decided to pick a card from my Tarot Deck. What does the day reveal....



The Lovers Card



It does not necessarily mean a new relationship, but the picking of a path with heart. Does this make me happy? Does my job or school satisfy me? Love is always around you. Love is always at hand, but we choose to look else where in our lives for it. Do not always think that the person you are with is "The One". Really it takes more than one eprson to fill the void in your heart. Our coworkers, siblings, friends, and Our Creater all put pieces of the puzzle together. They complete us at times. There is still that sense of adventure. That moment where we wish to jump into the great unknown.



Funny as I was typing this out a person who I do not like came in for a visit. Today I simply smiled and thought to myself "this will be a great conversation and will be a great visit".



Changing the way you think can change the way you feel. Also it will make you a stronger person in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment