Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

Ace of Swords (R)

I do not know how to react to this card. It states that the two sided sword can have a destructive side as well. So let's look at the song "Cuts both way" by Gloria Estefan.


She speaks about a love that is like a knife. It cuts both ways, can't be together can not live apart.


Always this constant struggle to find a balance to a love that is both constructive and destructive. What we must strive for is a balance of power. The sword deals with emotion and power. Today be a victorious person, but remember your words and actions can also cause harm. Know that even though you must be strong and stand your ground, compassion still needs to be your source of judgement.





Today I am learning patience. Yes, I already am a patient person. As a matter of fact I can handle any situation without stressing out or getting upset. Well to some extent. Especially when I am on this diet. I am seeing this great person who is strong willed and independent emerge from a small timid body. I am finding my voice and sometimes that voice can cut through glass when used. I have to remember that we are all human and that every person has faults. I have faults. So today I am having to repeat words. Repeat actions. Rinse and Repeat. Rinse and Repeat. I guess later today my emotions and actions will be squeaky clean from all the repetitiveness of small actions throughout the day. Never really being perfect or grand, but just being.

No comments:

Post a Comment