Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Nature of Today's Energy 6/16/11

The Fool. So many lessons to be learned this week. So let me pull things together for you. The energy has been about healing, moving forward after the healing, and now beginning fresh and new. The Fool card comes up again. This tells me that today will be about taking chances. It is not about the question of "What will happen?" or "Where will I go from here?" but it is about being open to new things. New adventures. New beginnings. New love. Be open to wonderful paths that may look dark at the beginning. Understand that you contain the light within you. You create the spark. You hold the lantern up for others to follow. If you have been reading my blog, then you already know that you are special. You already understand that you are walking a path of light and spirit. You already know what you are to do, but you need assistance in understanding the path as it unfolds. My advice to you would be to take a chance on a path that you would normally look past. Always remember that there is no obstacle too great for you to handle.

Affirmation:
  My heart is open to new beginnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment