Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

The Nature of Today's Energy 6/17/11

  The Sun. This is about prosperity and enjoyment. We see happiness in the day. We see joy. We see our goal in the horizon. The Sun card is telling me that the energy will be about abundance. We will see the great things coming into our lives. So many Major Arcana cards coming up this week. So many lessons. Usually I get one or two of them, but the spirits are really talking about great things. I can tell you this much. We saw this time of healing, movement, new beginnings, and now prosperity of things. We see that everything is falling into place and we shall hear wonderful news of a great opportunity. I advised you to open your heart to this change that is happening, because in the end you shall receive such greatness. You shall receive the much needed loving energy to heal your spirit and body.

Affirmation:
  There is Success and Happiness in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment