Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Nature of Today's Energy 6/30/11

  The King of Wands. This is The Warrior. The energy will be of an Aries. Do you know any? I know a lot of them. They come and go into my life so much. What I find is that they can cause destruction in my life, but allow me to see how great and mighty I can be. The Warrior shows no mercy. The Warrior moves forward with great intent. They can run into a fight with no clarity or thought. They destroy the enemy and conquer land for the greater good. What we sometimes find is that even The Warrior can destroy with great intent, but find out that it was all an illusion. It is the separation of things that causes this warrior grief. Try to understand that the energy will be male and also of fire. Know that you could destroy anything in your path with your flame, but is it really worth the time and effort. Is all the destruction worth your time and your effort? Maybe you should be like the King of Wands and ponder this question. During the thinking process you may find that it only takes your inspiration to break through the wall before you.

Affirmation:
  Success, Abundance, and Prosperity are a constant in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment