Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Nature of Today's Energy 8/13/11

  The Page of Swords. Communication. I was meditating today on this card and my spirit guide informed me that this is about information coming to you by words and air. I think of songs when this card comes into play. You need air to produce sound and your vocal chords, of course. So look to your favorite songs today for inspiration. Look to the words and the emotions that come with the song. Think about what they are telling you. Why do you like this one song? What does it mean to you? Is there a hidden message? Really understand that every song you listen to and hear that resonates with your spirit is giving you a sign, a message. It is speaking to your heart. Play it over and over again. I do all the time. It is my way of understanding some one's experience. It is my way of connecting. It is my way of validating my feelings and thoughts. It is always nice to know that I am not the only one feeling this way. Even if happens to be a feeling of happiness.

Affirmation:
  I allow the Abundance and Prosperity of Joy and Happiness to enter into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment