Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

The Nature of Today's Energy 8/5/11

  The Four of Swords. I can put this card in the Category of the Death Card. It somewhat rules it. We see a soldier fallen and "laid to rest" in his family crypt. What we can not see or notice is that even in death he lives. What some forget to remember is that Death is always a transition from one plane of light to the next. We move forward and onward to our Source. We become one with our Higher Self. We can return to a new life, if we choose to follow the path of Rebirth. Never assume something is completely gone when the last breath is taken. We must always remember that the spirit lives on. The energy never stops. We never stop.
  The energy of today will be about what lies beneath us when we decide to hold our breath and choose to stop. Choose to stop trying. Choose to stop talking. Choose to give up. I use to feel this way at times. I use to want to just lay down in some forgotten isle at a store and let life pass me by. It hurt so much to feel pain. It hurt so much to go against change. I was hurt. I understood that if I gave up and nothing happened then I would be stuck in this pain and hurt forever, and that was not what I wanted. I decided to move. To take a step. To try. Today is about Trying. Today is about making a decision. Today is about coming out of the dark. We can sometimes play possum, but what the enemy does not see is that we are still breathing. We still have some life within us. We are still living. Blessed Be.

Affirmation:
  My past experiences have made me this wonderful, great, and beautiful person.

No comments:

Post a Comment