Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Nature of Today's Energy 10/26/11

  The Eight of Coins.
We move from mastering a skill to exploring new opportunities to add to our field of expertise. This card advises me that we are coming to options. Coming to decisions. Getting information about where our journey is going to take us. I have been asking the Universe for information regarding what my career should be. I was not ready for this decision yet. I always looked for a job that was better than the last one. I always looked for a change in my life that would possibly lead me to something great. Maybe I was just running to a different job or place, because it was the only way I could control my environment.
Now I understand who I am. I understand how strong I am. I know how great I can be. I know how much I can love and what the outcome can be. Now I am ready to share my experience. Share my journey with others. I am ready to work at a job that I want to make as my career. This card advises that the information regarding my next step will be revealed. Information will come to us through books. Through pages written by others before us. By people who have been there and back. People who contain scars and memories of the journey, and are still willing to do it all over again. For they know it was well worth the time and effort.

Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment