Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Nature of Today's Energy 12/10/11

  The World.
Completion of a cycle. Learning the lessons of the present moment. Know that things will get completed. Actually, things will be in balance. Are you ready for a new journey? Are you ready to step off the beaten path?
I am.
I am ready for something great and wonderful to happen in my life....again. I am ready for that spectacular destruction and change to take place....again. I am ready to move forward.
I struggle with the process of letting go and moving forward. I always want to hold on to things and people. I always think that this time around will be different. I find out that it is not.
I set myself up for the disappointment by having an expectation. This is the lesson that I am learning.
Now I am ready to let go. I am ready to make the changes that are necessary in my life. Even if it means saying Good Bye.....again.

Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment