Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Nature of Today's Energy 12/4/11

  The Seven of Cups.
Decisions regarding the heart. The energy will be about what we really want in this world. Our heart's desire. Do we really wish to be in love? Do we really wish to be wanted? Do we really wish for a new job? Do we really wish for change to happen?
I can apply this to my own life. The choices that are placed before me are not intended to confuse me, but they are there to teach me that in any path that I choose, there will be light. If I choose to walk the path of the weak, I can always change direction. If I choose to walk the path of the strong, then I can choose to take the road less traveled. If I choose to take the path of balance, then I must learn to let go. It is not the decision or choice that makes a difference, it is the intent within the heart that matters.

Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment