Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

The Nature of Today's Energy 7/30/2012

7/30/2012 Monday:

Feeling trapped in?
I know that frustration and worry can cause me to feel like I am boxed in. Like there is nowhere I can go. That movement is scarce and I am just sitting there.
What I must acknowledge, is that I am the one who creates the blockage in my life. I am the one who can also break free. No one dictates the level of my happiness.
I am the one who chooses the speed at which I move.
I also know that there is movement even if I think there is none.
The Eight of Swords usually shows a woman who has her hands bound, blind folded, and walking through a field of swords.
The blind fold is the unknown. She walks with faith in mind. She understands that she is connected and in turn she walks through the field of swords without harm.
One lesson that comes to mind, about this card, is that you sometimes have to slow down and move at a slow pace, in order to get out of the line of danger.
I have to make sure that all things are in order and that also I must see what is right in front of me. Who knows?
Maybe she has a peak hole in the blind fold and can only see a few inches in front of her.
I must recognize, like the Hanged man, that taking a leap of faith can cause things to be turned upside down. The Ego will try to make you stop. To make me think that I should lay down and give up, but I know that life still presses on, with or without me.
So, I am making a decision to move and allow Source to guide me.

Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment