Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

The Nature of Today's Energy 9/4/2012: Standing your ground and a Harsh Path

9/4/2012 Tuesday:

Sometimes the Moon card can be related to out intuition. The moon pulls the tide.
I walk on my path and at times I have to stand my ground against the rocks that are thrown at my tower.
I am advised by the cards that I have to keep to my dream and walk my path, even if it means saying good-bye to the light at the end of the tunnel.
Do you see your light?
I build a tower so that intruders can not enter and break down what I have built.
Sometimes the tower can keep more than just intruders out.
It can keep our spirit guides out as well.
I know that I have to treat those who knock on my door with great respect.
I will allow the person to take advantage of me, just once, for I know that they are only existing.
We all exist.
I then ask them nicely to leave my house and never return with the morals they have at this time.
They may come knocking on my door again, looking different, and trying to sell me a sad story about how they have been down in their luck.
Will I let them in?
Maybe.
I know that if I let them in, then they have an opportunity to appreciate all I do. If they decide to take advantage of my hospitality again, then I have only myself to blame.

Standing your ground needs to be within alignment with your spirit.
Listen to what your spirit guides are saying. Should you go left or right?
Should you say yes or no?
Sit and wait for an answer.
Source may just give you exactly what is needed.

Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment