Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

The Nature of Today's Energy 9/8/2012: Searching and a New Beginning

9/8/2012 Saturday:

My process of looking for love, has led me to this wonderful place and time. I always thought that love would enter into your life when you least expect it, but I soon found out that love is always within your life. I now know that your partner does not make you, they compliment you.
Who is complimenting you?

When I think about all the twists and turns that I have taken on this path, I thank Source with all my heart. They were not mistakes but detours that have brought me to a great time in my life.
I only have to look for the good within it.
Sometimes I find myself still searching.
What is a person to do when you have everything you ever wanted, and the Ego comes creeping in to state that you are not worthy?
Am I worthy?
This is the question that enters into my mind when I look into my love's eyes.
My love.
He is the yin to my yang. He is the dark to my light.
What I have to remember here is that all of the qualities that he contains within him, is also within me. I simply have to recognize them.

Remember that a new beginning can be anything within our life.
We can start a new work out schedule, for sometimes the one we are doing is simply not working.
The results are not the same.

Now is the time to put all your ducks in a row and pick the ones that will benefit you on this path.
Ducks.
Remember that game "Duck, Duck, Goose".
Why is the Goose the bad one?
The duck can be just as mean.
The Goose can be just as nice.
Maybe we should change it to "Duck, Duck, Shadow side of Duck".
Haha....Even a childs game contains a spiritual side to it.

Look no further than your back yard for what you have been looking for. Look no further than the length of your arms. Every tool to create is within the wonderful instrument called "the body".

Blessed Be.




No comments:

Post a Comment