Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Nature of Today's Energy 10/2/2012: Recognition and Inner Strength

10/2/2012 Tuesday:


Dear little Light Bringer, 

Recognition comes in many forms. With the work that we do, we tend to look for someone to acknowledge what we have done.  I know that it can be hard to not look for acknowledgment from others. What I tend to think of when doing things, is that fact that I am doing this for myself. The only person who needs to acknowledge what I have done, is me.
You could move mountains and people will look at it and state, "But you didn't move the mountain I wanted". Sound familiar?
If you go through this life with the intent to create, and by doing so you happen to move a mountain, then rejoice in your spiritual strength. Faith is a great light that sits within all of us. It is all about how we use it.
Today will be short and sweet.....

  Only you know just how strong you are. Only you can move the mountain. Only you can recognize the level of your power. So recognize it. Just how strong are you?
You are as strong as a hurricane. As wonderful as the sun. You have a great pull that is as strong as the moon. Now use it!

Blessed Be. 


No comments:

Post a Comment