Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

The Nature of Today's Energy 5.23.13: Being Prepared

Thursday 5.23.13:


Do you have your bottles of water hidden away in a closet? Do you have canned food? 
Do you carry a spare tire in the trunk of your car? 
Do you have a spare divination set, just in case you forget your Tarot Cards?

Small details. 
I forgot my phone today. I forgot my badge. I sometimes will forget my head, but that is attached to my neck, so no problem with losing it. 

Small details can lead us down a road of destruction. 

When I forget things, I start to think about all the negative shit that is happening in my life, and my blood starts to boil. 
I have never had this happen to me in the past. I was always able to calm myself down, before I blew my top off. Now, my mind races to the extreme and it becomes "The Blame Game Show". 

Did you know that at least once a week, I am a contestant on this show, and I occasionally win such great prizes, such as; avoiding the truth and not understanding. Such great novelties. 

The card of the day is Three of Wands. The hidden energy card is the Tower. 

Destruction. Mayhem. Stones being thrown at a glass house. Wow, I just figured out that the Tower card can be related to "Stones being thrown at a glass house". 

The stone is the Truth and the Glass house is the Belief that does not serve us anymore. This is only my observation and I am relating the Tower card to a statement in order to help me understand.

A glass house. 
I would not want to live in a glass house because it would be too damn hot. Ya know, greenhouse effect and such. Yes, I know, air conditioning would most certainly have to be installed, but can you imagine the bill? Also can you imagine how much fabric would have to be used to make the curtains?

Sorry, a little off track there for a while. 

Remember that Lies and Deception will be around you this week. The Truth will come out. The Truth will be revealed. So, the journey will begin. The tools are there with you. You wait for the line to move, until it is your turn. 
Kind of like waiting to ride a roller coaster at an amusement park. 

You wait for the line to move, decide which stall you want to go in, and then get ready for the ride of your life. 

The tools are all there, in your bag of tricks, and you are simply waiting for the perfect opportunity to move. To strike the metal while it is still hot. To temper it. 
To push the hoop in one direction. 
Things will be lost in the shuffle. Things will be discarded. One thing is for sure, you will come out with everything that is needed, in order to advance. Who cares if the tower, you built your life on, crashes to the ground. 
You have been there before. When love leaves our side. When the break up happens. Our life is thrown to the ground and we learn to live without the familiar. 
You learn to sleep in the middle of the bed. You learn to do things on your own. You learn to love again. 

Even if you were to leave your current job. You will survive. You will still exist. The job does not make you. The job does not state that you are someone. You make that happen. You advance forward with great potential, if you are willing to give up that which does not serve you. 

Blessed Be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment