Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

The Nature of Today's Energy 6.2.13: Memories

Sunday 6.2.13:


The card of the day is the Six of Cups. The hidden energy card is Temptation. 
The card of the day sits in the position of Rebirth = Release = Integration. 

Memories cloud my mind at times. Thoughts of things that have passed. People that have had an impact on my life. Thoughts of Stefan. Thoughts of Joe. Thoughts of those that I have hurt. Those I have loved. 
Secrets of who I was, who I am, and what I have done.

It scares me at times. I wish to not speak of what has happened. The memories will take hold. Cloud the judgement of my mind. Cloud the spirit of who I am. 

Memories can be like anchors, that weigh me down. Tie me to the ground with a string of silver. Bring me to my knees when gravity lets go. 
Thank goodness that the hidden energy card is about healing. The position that they sit in is rebirth.
A rebirth of who I am. I know where I have been. This all comes together in this day. We are to understand that we are forgiven. That our inner voice is speaking. It is stating that we are loved. We are of good. It is stating that one skin transforms into another. This time it will be complete. The missing piece of the puzzle is being acknowledged. What position does it fit into?

Who holds it?

I am sure that on a lovely Sunday you will find out who that person is. The piece will be handed over, and in the process of giving, you will find out exactly what was needed. 

Blessed Be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment