Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The Nature of Today's Energy 7.23.13: Plant Your Seed of Good

Tuesday 7.23.13:


The card of the day is the Eight of Wands. The hidden energy card is The Moon. The card sits in the position of Dream Guide = teacher and guardian. 

My spirit guide is always around me. I can feel her. I can see her. She speaks to me at certain moments in my life. I ask her questions and she responds. 

Relationships can be hard. Time is moving forward and our life does not slow down. It moves forward with great intent and motion. 

The journey can seem difficult. I left one place of existence in order to return to another. This move has tested every technique in my bag of tricks. I must stay positive. I must change the way I think when stress and doubt creep in. Am I afraid?
A little bit. 

With every thought of fear there is a thought of love and peace. I may not be working right now but that wonderful job is making itself known at this very moment in time. 

With this change in thought, I am pushing my goal into existence, with great intent and motion. Things will start to move quickly. 
Your greatest technique is to dispel the negative thought from your mind. Advise the Universe that worry, doubt, and fear is neither person, place, nor thing. We must cancel out all thought of doubt and fear. 

My spirit guide is always advising me that if I do this then that will take place. 

If I give freely then I will receive freely as well. I am taken care of. I am in the perfect place at the the perfect time. 
Positive affirmations are the greatest technique. You must feel the outcome being present. This is the time to plant your seed. This is the time to tend to your wonderful plant of spiritual fruit. You must now take count of all the wonderful things you have in progress. If you only have one dream in place then tend to it with all your might. Let it grow. 
While you wait, allow all the good and love within your life to take place. Enjoy the time you have at this very moment. Enjoy the good that is around you right now! 
Listen to the voice of love within you. Can you hear it? 
It is advising you that you are wonderful. That you are love. That you are worthy of only good. 

Blessed Be. 


No comments:

Post a Comment