Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Nature of Today's Energy 7.24.13: Step Into The Light

Wednesday 7.24.13:


The card of the day is Temptation = The Devil. The hidden energy card is the Sun. The card sits in the position of Orange = creativity and change. 

I know I am late on this entry. Had my first spiritual energy class. It went very well and I really want to be a spiritual teacher. To give knowledge. To accept knowledge. 

I had to battle with my Ego today. I had to recognize the good within my life. I had to really trust in Source. 
Trust that all things are working out in my favor. Sometimes we forget this wonderful state of existence. 
The love that we hold within us. The ability to be wonderful and do what you want to do. I want to teach others about their own source of energy. How they can use it and also how they can manifest, that which is good, within their life. 

It is time to move forward into the light of day. It is time to let go of the fear. It is time for change. I am ready. Are you?

Blessed Be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment