Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

The Nature of Today's Energy 8.16.13: Balancing the Need to Survive While a Path is Ending

Friday 8.16.13:


Dreams contain hidden messages. Dreams can leave you confused. What we can not deal with in our environment, you better be sure that they will be dealt with in your dreams. 

I had a weird dream last night. I was remembering what I did in the past. On a cruise ship at night. While others were occupied with a show happening down stairs, I walked to a secluded area and had a midnight secret meeting. 

I did not know the person by features but I knew them by the essence of their soul. 

The card of the day is Two of Coins. The hidden energy card is the World. The card sits in the position of Red = passion and survival. 

I must be calm during this time of great change. I must listen to my spirit guide. I must let Source take control and lead me to where I am to go. 

All things are perfect. Every step I take is within alignment of my Divine Plan. I am love. 

Simple statements that can create powerful change. 
Know your self worth. 

The two of coins reminds me of the word "balance". What are you balancing?
What is not in balance?
Is there an aspect of your life that needs attention?

My spiritual practice is calling out to me "Hey you! Gets to Meditating!"

I think I should listen. 
I have been neglecting my meditation practice. 

I was speaking to a friend yesterday, regarding what makes a person a professional, and I wanted to state "Who decides what a professional is? If you wake up every morning and can only think of drawing and painting, then you are a professional artist."

The same goes for Tarot readers or Spiritual Advisers. If you wake up every morning and you are thinking about what the cards speak of or helping others on their path, then you are a Professional. There are two sides to every story. 
The other part of this story also includes that a person should read, read, read! Know information regarding your craft and stick with what works best for you. Pick up the pieces that ring true within your spirit and let the rest sit on the sidelines. Never forget it, for it will be used later in life at some point in time. Trust me on this. 

Information has a weird way of popping up during a conversation. You will look at yourself and think, "What the heck! Where did that come from?"

Your path will be balanced. It may not be with loads of cash but it will contain an abundance of material items that you need. 
The week is not over. The answer is there. We shall see it in the coming days. All I can do at this moment is state, "There is only good in my life. I recognize that good."

Blessed Be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment