Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

The Nature of Today's Energy 8.15.13: The Information is There

Thursday 8.15.13:


The card of the day is Third Eye Chakra. The hidden energy card is Judgement. The card sits in the position of Nettle = boundaries and caution. 

Such a wonderful day. 
Sometimes you have to really push forward with who you are and what you believe in. Sometimes you must step off the ledge and jump into opportunity. 

There are times when things just do not work out in your favor. Or do they?

Maybe you have not received exactly what you were expecting. Source has other plans. Did you know that if you were to walk around this wonderful world and state "There is always more than enough" when you saw the lack of an item. 

No pencils in sight?
There is always more than enough. 

No more fries?
There is always more than enough. 

Everything happens for a reason. The information is there. 
It may not feel right at that very moment but it is perfect. Did you know that?

To allow things to take place. To allow the very moment to unfold. 
What surprises you will find. 

The energy was about information of good things. A new way of thinking. 

I woke up this morning upset. Don't know why, I just did. 
I decided to search for information and answers. I received them. I asked and there was the information. Was I upset?
Nope. I new that as long as things were being taken care of then it would all work out in my favor. 
The person who helped me was awesome. 
I thought to myself "I should have done this a long time ago". 
I wanted to blame someone for my lack of self worth. 

I really had to let it go. 

I needed to take charge of my own self worth. 
I needed to set my boundaries. Advise those around me that "I can" and "I will". 
Sometimes we have to stick up for our self in a healthy way. 
In a loving way. 

Blessed Be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment