Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

The Nature of Today's Energy 8.23.13: Use the Elements to Break Through the Obstacle

Friday 8.23.13:


The card of the day is Ace of Cups. The hidden energy card is The Sun. The card sits in the position of Daydream = imagination, allow your mind to wander, and quiet time. 

Love enters into our life with great intent. The Sun will surely shine on our life. It is time to take on the stance of a mountain and meditate. 

Let the energy flow. Flow right through you and take on the form and state of your intent. The intent to exist. 

I forgot about my existence. My inner voice wishes to be heard. It wishes to speak up. 

"I am worthy!"

Worthy of all the good within my life. To acknowledge the stones of wisdom on my journey. The river of great energy. The trees of knowledge that line my pathway. The flowers that sing with great love. The animals that aid me on my journey. 

So many wonderful forms of Source are around you. 
Do you see it?
Are you noticing the beauty of life?

Your cup is overflowing with energy. It is time for you to put it to use. It is time to cast your spell. 
The day is calling your name. 

Good Morning! Hello! Bonjour! Buenos Diaz!

Sorry, I got carried away with joy. 

Sometimes you have to allow your attention to wander. To walk within the labyrinth of life. The many corridors of your mind. To get lost. To find peace. To sit within the center of the maze. To understand. 

To know that the Sun is always presented in our life. It may be hidden behind the moon at times. A total eclipse of the heart. I love that song.  
Is your Sun being hidden by the Moon?

Keep walking. The wolf may be howling. It may be warning you of danger ahead. 
Danger is short lived. 
It is simply an obstacle that we have projected into the future. Our past can creep up on us. You have the tools to move forward. It is time to use them. 

I think my spirit guides have been advising me of this great lesson. The tools are found within. They are not on the outside. It may be reflected in our environment but they are certainly laying deep within our spirit. 

Pull your weapon of choice. The ever present Sword of communication. The Wand of Fire. The Shield of Earth. The Cup of Divination Water. 

Use them to open a path up. To break down the obstacle before you. To write the next chapter of your life. 

Blessed Be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment