Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The Nature of Today's Energy 8.7.13: It is Time to Get Over It

Wednesday 8.7.13:


The card of the day is Transformation = Death. The hidden energy card is The World. The card sits in the position of Full Moon = Completion and culmination.

Transformation can be painful. When you are going through a state of change, you must remain positive, or surely that wonderful greatness will be destroyed. 
Sometimes we sabotage that very good within our life because we give up half way through the struggle. 

I woke up frustrated. I woke up upset. I wanted to complain. 
I complained for about half an hour and then noticed that the words that were coming out of my mouth, did not seem so bad. 
I needed to change my energy. Change my thoughts. 
I had my little tantrum and now it was time to move forward. I needed to get over it. Allow all that pain and hurt to take place. Then I needed to think of the good within my life. 

Sometimes transformation can be rough but think about the new state of existence that you will be living in. 

The good is always around you. 
You just have to see it. Complain if you must but know that eventually you have to move forward. One step at a time. Even if you decide to drag your feet, you will be moving in the right direction. You will move in the direction of love. 

Blessed Be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment