Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

The Nature of Today's Energy 4/17/12

  Courage.
This card is associated with the "Strength" card. A flower grows out of rock. This says a lot about that little seed. That little seed only knows of one thing: to grow. It does not understand confusion. It does not stop because it has to think about growing. The seed knows that if I am watered and cared for, then I can grow. The desire to exist is so strong that it will grow anywhere. Now what happens after the seed grows? Well that is up to you.
I know that when I plant a seed of Truth within my spirit, I allow it to grow and be nourished. Yes there may be rain and snow at times. Yes the little plant may not bloom for a while, but one thing is for sure. It will not die. That little plant of Truth and Love will stand strong. And one day, maybe in years or seconds, it will bloom. That Truth will fill the area around it and become rooted so deep within my heart, that nothing will stand in it's way of flourish.

Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment