Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Nature of Today's Energy 9/13/2012: Harmony and Psychic Pull

9/13/2012 Thursday:

Relationships can be with people, pets, or materialistic items.
What kind of a relationship do you have with your father?
Mother?
Friends?
Lover?
Money?
Tarot Cards?
Crystals?

What kind of a relationship do you wish to have?
I know that I have a great relationship with my Partner Brian, friends, family, and also with my Tarot Cards.
I am building a relationship with my Crystal mirror, which I gaze into every chance I get, in order to get use to seeing things within in.
I am also trying to build a relationship with myself.
How wonderful it will be when I am perfectly in Love with...ME!
Do you wish to be in love with you?

Let us start with the single most effective tool you have at this very moment.
That is Love.
The energy around us is there to use.
So, use it to your advantage.
Love yourself.
Then love the pencil you write with.
Love the person who just cut you off in traffic.
Love that person who just told you that you look like you gained some weight.
Love the person who just bumped you and didn't say excuse me.

What will this teach you?
That if you want to change anything within this world, you must start with yourself.
If you personify love with everything, then that love will be projected out into the world. It will be the wind of a Butterfly's wing that turns into a Tornado of love in Kentucky.
I say Kentucky, because my neice is there and also Nicole is right next door in Tennessee, and since I can not be in two places at once, then I will project that love straight to them.

You have to look at it this way. Smother that person with so much love that they just do not know what to do with it, and in turn they will have to give it away. Imagine how blessed it will be when people have to give away love and acceptance, in order to deal with the overflow of it.

Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment