Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

The Nature of Today's Energy 10/5/2012: Challenge and Universal Law

10/5/2012 Friday:


Dear Brittany and Nicole, 

I decided to write a little note to both of you. This will not be a long letter, but more like a little post it note that you can keep with you at all times. 
Today speaks of challenge and universal law. I was thinking about this on my drive in to work, and all that kept coming up was the small leak in my toilet and the traveler vs. the dreamer. 

I have a little leak in my toilet that was to be fixed, by my love Brian, a while ago. It still lingers when I least expect it and it is a small sound that can only be heard in the dead of night. It calls to me stating, "Ffffffffffffiiiixxxxxxxxxxx Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee". 
So sneaky this little leak is. Then I started to think about how Source can be like this small leak. Source will state something so small to us in such a small manner, that we can grow immune to the call. I was frustrated at first with the small leak, but then I started to really think about this. I decided that I am thankful for this leak, for it reminds me of things that need to be done within my life. That I must make time for even the smallest jobs in my life, and take care of things that could lead into bigger projects, if left unattended. 

Then I started to think of the challenges we must face everyday within this life. I started to apply this to what I know and a subject that I can relate to. 
The traveler moves with one great motion. Finding so much within his life and looking for nothing in return. The traveler sets off on his journey and at times longs for a place called home. They move forward within this reality with great intent and at the end of their journey, they find out that home is within the people they meet, the places they visit, and the small nick knacks that sit on their desk. Home was never in just one place but in the memories that they hide in the back of their mind. 

Then there is the dreamer, who sits in a small box, with a small chair, in a small building, with small bricks. They never leave the comfort of their home, but with great intent they dream of what is to come. They dream in the dead of the night, when no one wishes to put in work or effort. Sometimes they find out that the pen is mightier than the sword. 
Both are great in manner, one not better than the other, but simply great creators. 
One creates with the energy in his environment and moves through this reality with great intent. The other creates with the energy in the spirit world and moves through space and time with great intent. 
I
f you are the traveler than move and create with your heart. Find your home within those around you. With the touchstones that you pass by and linger in while you travel. Find home within the memories and lessons learned on your journey. I am speaking to you Nicole. 

If you are the dreamer, then dream with great intent. Find your home within the papers you draw on, within the tablet you wish to write in, with paint and colors, and understand that there will be those who will try to push your body into a small box, but they can never put your spirit in one. Now create. I am speaking to you Brittany. 

With all this information on such a small sticky note, there is bound to be an answer given. You simply have to look for it. The words are within you now and so is the answer. Be safe and well. 

Blessed Be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment