Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

The Nature of Today's Energy 11/3/2012: Temptation and Destiny

11/3/2012 Saturday:


Sometimes the act of over-indulgence can leave us in a major food coma, but there are other ways to over-indulge. Why, you could fall under a spell of love, leaving all hope and knowledge behind. Following the love of your life, right off the cliff of desperation. 
You could over-indulge with booze and cigarettes, leaving you feeling like a real asshole. My best friend Shaun use to say it all the time when we woke up from a late night of alcohol, cigarettes, and Jack in the Box. 

We were young and in the absence of care and responsibility, we partied till the lights went on in the club. When I think of temptation and over-indulgence, I think of too much good intentions mixed with a thought of no fear. In the end we pay the price for it. We must go through certain circumstances in order to feel better. I guess I can relate this to sickness and illness. We must go through the act of change physically in order to understand who we are and what we can be. 

Destiny is a funny character. We follow the path of breadcrumbs, left in the forest, but where does it really lead us. It always leads us home. Home can be anywhere and in anyone. 

My home is with family and now I am at home with my boyfriend Brian. He sets comfort to my sole. 

We must go through this act of over indulgence in order to understand that we do not want to do that again, to know what the outcome would be if we did, and also what the price would be. 

When I look back on my days of fun and happiness, hang-overs and sleepless nights, I know what the circumstances would entail, if I was to enjoy myself like that again. I know what to expect and sometimes it is all worth it. To find a small moment of laughter hidden in the car ride home. A talk at three in the morning about where we would like to be in our life. Realization of what great happiness can transpire when you let go of your worries and step into the light. 

Blessed Be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment