Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Nature of Today's Energy 12/11/2012: Journey and Destiny

12/11/2012 Tuesday:


The steps we are to take today, will lead us to our next destination. I always state this to anyone who is in worry or doubt of what may happen next. What if within that step you second guess your decision. Have you ever had this happen?

I have. It happens to me most of the time as my foot lifts off the ground and begins its journey back down. The second guessing of the decision is not what scares me, it is the thought that the action produces mid step. The thought of what is the worst thing that could happen.

I advise those around me to think of that before you start to worry and have doubt. They give me the worst case scenario and I then advise them that they are still alive after it all takes place. Isn't that the greatest gift that could be given to someone who decided to take action, rather than stay in one spot?

The journey may seem long and you may have to step outside of your comfort zone at times, in order to find the truth. My advise is to cross the river when you get to it, not before you have even been presented with the challenge. Cross the bridge that was built for you before hand. For maybe all the detours in your life that you have taken thus far are there for a reason. Maybe Source needed a little time to build you that bridge over the river, over the lake, over the that sea that you are faced with. Who knows? Maybe Source needed a little more time to gather the people, who contained the tools, who cut down the wood, to gather the nails, seek out the man-force, that produced the bridge that now stands in front of you.

Who knows....?

Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment