Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

The Nature of Today's Energy 12/17/2012: Temptation and Disruption

12/17/2012 Monday:


I know, it has been two days since I posted an entry. Forgive me, but I have been dealing with spirits within the house. Also I am getting use to a new state and the weather associated with it. Dry Cold is not fun. As a matter of fact, it can be very itchy, leaving your skin too dry, and having to put lotion on every part of your body. Good Grief.

Now I am back in the saddle and ready to write a little bit, regarding the nature of the day's energy. There are times in a person's life that one chooses to cause destruction. To break it all down. To eliminate the process, deal the final blow to the rock, and find the hidden meaning of the issue at hand. Sometimes there will be parts of the Ego that creep into the mind and try to block our spiritual growth. The destruction that we planned on using to create beauty, now creates sorrow.

What is your sorrow? I worry about my old life in California. Even a spiritual person still struggles with letting go. I worry that things will fall apart. That the destruction I used to create my new life, will destroy everything else in my old life. Do not worry. That will only happen if I believe it to be so.

Change your thought pattern and you change your world. Let us start with the Ego. Tell your Ego to get a life. To stop lingering around your new life and to leave you alone. Leave me alone. Do not yell at your Ego, yet, for you may hurt its feelings. An Ego with feelings. How funny. Yes it is part of us, so it must also have feelings. Like a baby, it will run away and complain to itself. If it laughs at you while you tell it to hit the road, then you have permission to yell at it. Tell it to get the hell away from you and that you exist for good. Tell it that there is nothing that stands in your way. Love will guide you.

Which leads me to the second part of this entry. Disruption and Destruction can be like a puzzle. If you were to jumble the pieces up and try to put them together where ever you wanted, the picture would be distorted. Now if you were to throw the pieces on the table (destruction) and put them together one piece at a time, one grove at a time, making sure they fit, then the picture will be clear.

What picture would you want to show up; the picture that is distorted, or the picture that is clear?

Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment